An excellent opportunity has arisen for a CAFM Software Support Agent to join our team within the CAFM, Maintenance and Facilities Management environment.
- You are excited about working for a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are a creative thinker.
- You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.
- You also have the desire to help your customers by giving them a first-class service.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Provide high-level customer service via telephone and email.
- Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their problems so they can focus on what is really important for their business.
- Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying and researching potential challenges and creating solutions.
- Ensure that the quality of the support meets our clients standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
As a well-rounded Support Agent, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software and its debugging tools
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly
- Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities
- The ability to deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard
- Good communication skills. You are a confident, clear and warm communicator with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike
- You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus
- Previous experience within a direct customer contact call centre role or customer service role
- Previous experience of the expectations in a customer focused environment
What do we offer?
We are a growing software company and deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- 25 days leave + bank holidays (plus extra day per year of service up to 30)
- Near bus routes
- Pension scheme (if over 22 and after probation period)
- Simply Heath benefits (after probation period)
- Life Insurance Policy (after probation period)
- Employee ‘Perkbox’ benefits
Please note: There is no expectation or requirement of Microsoft Qualifications and there is no use of Microsoft Tools such as Active Directory as part of this role. The software is Microsoft Windows based, but all support and administration requirements are in relation to our software, which you will be trained in the usage of as part of the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £24,000.00 per annum