An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Helpdesk Representative within the Maintenance and Facilities Management environment; You will be at the start of our Customer’s journey using your excellent customer service skills to identify our customers’ requirements at their point of initial contact with us. Our representatives are pivotal in making it the best and easiest customer experience, exhibiting our company values at all times.
As an Ostara Representative you will work in an engaging environment supported by leaders who have your personal development at heart helping you become the best version of yourself, we work hard however in return we also strive to acknowledge and recognise our teams for going over and above in their day to day duties.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package, including pension, healthcare and death in service following successful completion of a probation period.
The ideal candidate must be able to deliver support via the telephone in the following key areas:
- Helpdesk Call/Email Logging/Contractor Support
- Support to Maintenance Contractors and Customers using our proprietary software system
The successful candidate will also be able to:
- Deal with customer calls, managing their expectations and resolving any issues they report ensuring a right first-time resolution
- Manage their own work flow and administrative tasks inline with client SLA’s
- Maintain up to date records in our proprietary software system, enabling accurate management information to be available for reporting and accounting purposes.
- Communicate both internally and externally with emphasis on a pro-active service delivery.
- To take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries presented to the Helpdesk, identifying customers’ needs and using appropriate questioning and listening skills to identify and offer appropriate solutions.
- Ensure a seamless customer journey by providing accurate information and guidance to all customers and liaising with relevant departments.
- To actively promote and act as an Ambassador for the services which Ostara represent.
- To ensure that all computerised systems are used effectively and efficiently to help process customer enquiries, accurately maintaining records ensuring all processes and DPA legislation is adhered to at all times.
- To establish, develop and maintain great working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team approach’ to the delivery of the performance standards and business objectives for the Helpdesk.
- Be an active contributor and work collaboratively with key departments by providing insight and ideas on improving our Customer experience.
- Take proactive steps to positively impact Helpdesk targets & measures.
- With drive and passion, you will strive to meet department standards on a day to day basis with your customer always in mind.
- To ensure a clear knowledge and understanding of team objectives and priorities
Key Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of office applications including Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills within a professional environment
- 2 years or more experience working in a customer service environment
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Effective in ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all we do
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service in all activities
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and succeed in a service environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication & Influencing skills
Key requirements & Qualifications:
- 5 GCSE passes at grade C or above or equivalent including English and Maths
- Excellent communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel you match the required criteria we are looking for, then please do not hesitate in applying for the role.
** Please note we are looking for individuals to cover early or late shift working Wednesday to Sunday inclusive. **
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year