This Module within the Ostara Asset Management Software package, allows you to optimise the whole life costs of an asset base in conjunction with your processes for the installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance and disposal of assets. This ensures the lowest whole life cost outcomes for the business, reduces downtime and is vital for decisions regarding Capital budgeting and expenditure.
- Asset history (reliability and financial)
- Upload supporting images & documentation
- Warranty control
- FGAS legislation
- Asset hierarchy
- Meter readings
- Document upload
In the Ostara system the asset does not need to be identified by a number, the identifier can be anything you decide – they could even be the serial number of the piece of equipment.
Types of Asset Management:
- These are individually identifiable items which would be tagged. This provides full access to details of the asset such as its history, location and any other specifics such as warranty
Non Tagged Assets
- These are individually identifiable items which would not be individually tagged, but which have warranty associated, the system will auto create a number for assets of this type. Example: Car Park, Roof
- This also allows for a history of reliability of repairs to be tracked.
Subordinate Part (Parent Child Association)
- These are sub parts of a tagged asset. They will only be listed if they are under warranty and exceed a material value, the system will auto create a number for assets of this type. Example: Compressor, Motor
Warranty control: Warranty details, including type of warranty, length of warranty and who the warranty is held with, are logged against the asset
Document upload: Against each type of asset there is the ability to upload documents. These could be things such as user manuals, parts lists, certificates etc. They are all held in one place against the asset and can be accessed as and when required
Asset history (reliability and financial): A record of 3 types of historical data:
- Location History – provides audit trail of any changes in location made to the asset
- Associated WO History – provides an audit trail of all work orders raised which include this asset.
- Status change History – provides an audit trail of any changes in status which the asset has had.
FGAS legislation – asset hierarchy: In accordance with Fgas legislation there is the ability against each asset to record details of Fgas loss and addition, and also to report on this for any given period
Meters: Meters are also treated as assets and so enable the operational tracking of consumption.