The contracts module within the Ostara CAFM System provides the helpdesk with the agreed terms and service level agreement by activity or down to asset level and holds the frequency of visits, costs and instructions to fulfil planned maintenance activities.
Budgets and accruals can also be derived from these known cost elements.
Ostara’s maintenance management software helps simplify complex situations and leverage effective contract and contractor management plus it can drive measurable and sustainable Service Level Agreement (SLA) improvements.
The contract management module manages data relating to:
- Scope & Resource Association.
- Contract Service Level Management.
- PPM Management.
- Warranty Management.
- Reactive Maintenance Management.
The contracts module holds data on penalties and other contractual elements including:
- Contract Periods.
- Allocation of Reactive Tasks By Site By Asset.
- Automated Renewal Process.
- SLA Recording By Reactive Task.
- Recording & Management of Rebates Related To Performance.
- Auto Generation of Internal & External PPM’s.